Now when you have received your blanket visas (as well called as tourtickets) you are ready to disembark.
Please, follow some simple rules.
1. Print out your tour tickets (blanket visas) before going to customs and have them ready along with your passports.
2. After your ship has docked in St. Petersburg you will be allowed to go through Passport Control before the start of your St Petersburg shore tour. Here wou'll need blanket visas.
3. PLEASE FOLLOW PROGRAMM OF THE TOUR THAT IS MARKED IN YOUR BLANKET VISAS (TOUR TICKETS). That is a strict requirement.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CONFIRM WITH THE GUIDE TIME OF MEETING.
Most of the large crowds booked on the ship's excursions will have disembarked by this time and you can make your way to Passport Control at your own pace.
4. Ask the guide meet you with a nameboard with your name marked there.
5. Come back to the ship at the time that is marked in your tour ticket (blanket visa).