Hermitage Museum Ticket & Audio Tour of the State Rooms
The Hermitage is the second largest art museum in the world. It is easy to get lost in there, especially if this is your first time in the museum. After all, you need to walk 24 kilometers to see all the 350 halls! This is why we have collected for you only the most remarkable masterpieces and gathered them in one passing-friendly route.
Your journey through the museum will start with the State rooms of the Winter Palace. Feel like a guest of the imperial house climbing the main Jordan Staircase up to the striking with their beauty and decoration halls of the Hermitage. You will explore Western European art and the picture gallery, as well as the brood of antique art.
Our tour will help you to easily find the Peacock Clock hall, to get to the expositions of the New and Old Hermitage, to look at the paintings by Leonardo da Vinci and at the only sculpture in Russia by Michelangelo.
This will seem an easy walk as the tour is not burdened with details on secondary exhibits. This is an ideal option for the first visit to the museum. The tour is designed to take from 2 to 2.5 hours, but you will definitely want to stay in the Hermitage longer to enjoy the beauty of its interiors and unique exhibits.
• Entrance tickets to the Main Building of the Hermitage — the Winter Palace
• Downloadable multimedia in-app tour (in English)
• Chat support in your language
• Headphones — you should bring your own
• Personal guide — you will get the tour on the mobile app
• Luxurious white Jordan Staircase using Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli's original plans
• St George's Hall (also referred to as the Great Throne Room)
• The Peacock Clock
• Works by such masters as Rembrandt, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci