Hello everyone, my name is Ann and I'm a tour guide 👋
As an experienced traveler, I know how interesting the exploration of a city could be. Unfortunately, the official excursions offered by the companies and touristic bureaus are not always very absorbing and do not allow you to know the city. How can we feel the vibes of a place sitting on a bus and wandering along crowded corridors of pretentious museums, attending touristic shops, and dining in touristic restaurants?
Didn't you want, coming to a new city, to meet a friend who will show you the true face of the place? I always wanted to find someone like that in a foreign land so in my home town I decided to become such a person for the newcomers. As a local, I want to show you the city with its hidden gems, local food, unusual museums, painted courtyards, and fairs.
I do not have a strict route you will need to follow, just a list of cool places around the city we can attend. So, it is up to you to decide whether we go to a park by the seashore, to the museum of modern art or try something unusual. We will walk on foot or use public transport as real locals do. I will teach you how to use the metro and where to get delicious street food, show you the hidden gems of the city yards, and answer any of your questions.
Complex follow-up support of the guide
Tickets to the museums
There are some places we can attend but if you want something specific - no problem :)
1. New Holland Island - it's a modern public space created on the territory of the former timber storage of the 18th century.
2. Erarta - is the largest private museum of contemporary art in Russia
3. Grand mockup "Russia" - is the largest model layout in Russia and the second largest in the world. In this mockup collective images of regions of the Russian Federation are represented.
4. Saint-Petersburg aquarium - is an underwater museum with more than 2000 living showpieces.
5. Sevcable port - is a modern public space created on the territory of a former cable manufacturing plant. It's a modern exhibition center with multimedia technologies used to display art
6. 300th-anniversary park - It's the youngest and one of the biggest parks of Saint-Petersburg. Due to the proximity to the sea, it has not only green zones but also a long beach.
At your hotel