Rent a boat without captain
Do you want to have new exiting experiences?
Rent a boat without a captain is a unique opportunity to be the captain of the boat and take an unforgettable walk along the Neva river and the canals of St.Petersburg. You can see the sights from an unusual angle and also hear interesting facts and information about them using the audio guide. The boat is well-managed and stable on the wave.
During your 90 minute trip you will be able to see the water space of the Small, Middle and Big Nevka and the Neva River.
This 90-minute itinerary is an observation trip along the Neva River which includes the main sights: Battleship Aurora, Peter and Paul’s Fortress, Rostral Columns, the Stock Exchange, the Hermitage, Menshikov’s palace.
«Shustry» — is a small boat with modern engine, two soft sofas and splash proof glass for comfortable trip by a company of 2-4 persons. Maximum speed of the boat — 30 km\h.
1. Self-control a boat. Driver’s license not required, all with in the law.
2. Rout of your choice and unlimited number of stops
3. Walk with only your company
Client need to have a passport and deposit of 10000 rubles. Client will get a deposit back after the trip if the rented boat is in good condition. The deposit is a guarantee of safety of our watercraft.
1. Life jacket, radio set, map, blankets
2. Instruction 30 minutes before start. All practical skills of boating will be explained to you by an instructor.
4. Rescue service
Every day from 9:00 to 22:30
1) Western spit (strelka) of Yelagin island
2) Eastern spit (strelka) of Yelagin island
3) The central park of culture and leisure
4) Stone island palace (Kamennoostrovsky palace)
5) Cruiser Aurora
6) Nakhimov college
7) Trinity Bridge (Troitski Bridge)
8) Peter and Paul fortress (Petropavlovskaya fortress)
9) The Artillery museum
10) Vasilyevsky island
12) The twelve collegia
13) Menshikov Palace
14) Palace Bridge (Dvortsovy most)
15) The Hermitage
Petrovskaya kosa, St.Petersburg