During my walking tour we will:
*visit the hidden parisian food market, where You can taste french farm cheese, shrimps and oysters with a glass of wine;
* walk along the most ancient street of Paris, which will bring us to the atmosphere of the Middle Ages;
* discover the life of the Parisians, their habits and traditions;
* make your first order in French at the Musketeers' favorite tavern;
* talk about classic French dishes and places in Paris where you can try them (I'll give You a list);
* take hundred pictures of this stunning city and finally lose our hearts because of handsome frenchmen.
Glass of wine, cheese and croissants.
15:00 - 18:00
• Notre Dame de Paris
• Mouffetard market
• church Saint Etienne du Mont
La Place Georges-Moustaki