Learn the history of Teriberka and the local population, see the fascinating snowy tundra, touch the Barents Sea (part of the Arctic Ocean), reign on the throne from the "Game of Thrones", walk along the sandy beach to the sound of the waves of the North Sea, visit an abandoned ghost ship, visit a deer farm, find yourself in the Graveyard of ships, ride a sled attached to a snowmobile on the endless tundra, get to the famous waterfall and beach "Dragon Eggs", taste Arctic cuisine prepared from fresh seafood and much more other things you can see in the magnificent Teriberka.
in a mini-group
- Transfer from Murmansk to Teriberka
- Stop in the endless snowy tundra
- Old Teriberka (Barents Sea (part of the Arctic Ocean), the Throne from the "Game of Thrones", Sandy beach, Abandoned ghost ship, Deer farm, The northernmost brewery)
- New Teriberka (Ship Graveyard, Waterfall, Dragon Eggs Beach)
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Transfer from Teriberka to Murmansk
Transfer from Murmansk to Teriberka and back, excursion program.
Lunch, sledding attached to a snowmobile.
Daily at 08:00 or later.
Snowy tundra, the Barents Sea (part of the Arctic Ocean), the Throne from the "Game of Thrones", Sandy beach, Abandoned Ghost Ship, Deer Farm, Ship Cemetery, Waterfall, Dragon Eggs Beach, The northernmost brewery.
Your hotel or apartment