Terms of sale of services on online platform for booking of tours https://www.sputnik8.com/ for individuals and legal entities. Sputnik8.com is a platform designed for "online" purchase of tickets for excursions and tours (hereinafter: “Event”) and also for receiving support services and information related to the sale of tickets (hereinafter “customer service”). Buyer's actions aimed at receiving a service on an online platform for booking of tours mean complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Contract (hereinafter “acceptance of the offer”). Terms and definitions: 1.1 Sputnik LLC. — a platform for booking tickets online.Web-site - https://www.sputnik8.com/
1.2 “Service” — a service for booking tickets for events online and also customer service received on the web-site Sputnik8.com (including purchasing necessary tickets by Buyer’s request).
1.3 “Event” - a cultural and educational event hosted by it’s organizer and/or his authorized representative.
1.4 “Platform” — web-site Sputnik8.com designed for "online" purchase of tickets for cultural and educational events and also for receiving support services and information related to the sale of tickets (hereinafter “customer service”). The platform is available on sputnik8.com web-site. Link: https://www.sputnik8.com
1.5 “Organizer” — a sole proprietor or a legal entity providing cultural and educational services and organizing the Event. Information about the Organizer (name, location, working hours, etc.) is presented on the Platform.
1.6 “Ticket” — a document organized in a form of a strict accountability approved by the legislation of the Russian Federation and confirming Bearer's right to attend the Event.
1.7 “Voucher / E-Ticket” — electronic digital document confirming the right of the first person to present it (1) to exchange the above-mentioned document for a Ticket or for (2) attending the Event upon presentation of this document (without exchange for a Ticket) depending on the rules established by the certain Organizer.
1.8 “User” — an individual with internet access, who has legal capacity and capability.
1.9 “Buyer” — a User who makes an “online” purchase of an E-Ticket only for personal, family, home and other needs (i.e. not for commercial purposes) via the Internet through the website Sputnik8.com.
1.10 “Application” — request for booking of tours.
1.11 “Order” — a booking request for tours confirmed by e-mail or by SMS notification. 2. General: 2.1 Sputnik8 serves as a platform for providing services of search and online booking of tours. Sputnik8 does not organize or host tours, limiting itself to providing the Guide’s contact information directly to the User who is the consumer of this information.
2.2 This Regulation, as well as its annexes, in accordance with paragraph 2 of article 437 of the Civil Code of Russia are a public offer. The fact of using the Platform by the User is considered an Unconditional acceptance (Acceptance) of the terms of this Regulation in accordance with article 438 of the Civil Code of Russia.
2.3 This Regulation is an official document of Sputnik LLC. and determines the procedure and conditions for provision of the Service. The Service will be available for the User provided that he has the necessary equipment to access the Internet, as well as the access to the Internet. All issues related to providing access to the Internet, purchasing and configuring of necessary equipment and / or software are not regulated by this Regulation, they have to be solved by the User himself and at his own expense out of touch with this Regulation.
2.4 Relations associated with provision of cultural and educational services (information about services is presented on the Platform) arise directly between the Buyer and the Organizer providing these services. These relations are certified by E-Ticket and / or Ticket depending on the rules established by the certain Organizer. Procedure and conditions for provision of the Service: 3.1 Reservation of the E-Ticket Information about the Event presented on the platform (timetable, location maps, availability information, conditions for the provision of cultural and educational services, ticket prices, etc.) is provided unaltered, online by the Organizer or his authorized representative. The Information may be changed or updated at any time. To make a reservation for an E-Ticket, the Buyer should perform the following actions on the Sputnik8.com website: - choose an excursion/ tour of the Organizer or an Event and, if it is possible, the date, time, location, number of E-Tickets, etc. The number of Tickets selected in one order may be limited unless otherwise specified by the conditions mentioned in the relevant annex to this Regulation.
- enter his email address (the phone number is provided by Buyer’s wish or in cases when the user does not have an email).
- choose a method of non-cash payment from the list of methods available on the Platform (by credit card or electronic payment systems or in cash at Svyaznoy and Euroset stores). 4. Payment for the E-Ticket: 4.1 After the Buyer has completed all the actions mentioned in paragraph 3.1. of this Regulation, the application is being processed. After the application is confirmed, an order is made and notification is sent to the buyer by (1) email. The buyer must complete the following steps on a secure payment page: enter the requested data (and at that the Buyer assures and guarantees with full certainty that he has the full rights and powers necessary and sufficient to pay by the means of payment used by him for payment under this Regulation, and is solely and fully responsible for violation of assurances and guarantees provided. by means of electronic wallet or by credit card the Buyer should confirm the purchase of the selected E-Ticket by clicking the button “Pay now” (or another button, clicking on which confirms His agreement to make payment) and receive confirmation of payment authorization from the bank that issued the bank card (hereinafter - the "issuing bank") or from the corresponding electronic payment system. Payment authorization is carried out by the issuing bank or the corresponding payment system through which payment is made. The issuing bank or the electronic payment system may refuse to authorize payment if there is a reason provided by legislation of the Russian Federation, the rules of the issuing bank, the rules of the corresponding electronic payment system or international payment systems, including cases when the issuing bank or the electronic payment system has reason to believe that the payment transaction is fraudulent. All issues related to the payment are not regulated by this Regulation, they have to be solved by the Buyer himself and the issuing bank or the corresponding electronic payment system and at their own expense out of touch with this Regulation. The Buyer is aware that banks and electronic payment systems may charge additional for the payment transaction. All issues and claims related to the mentioned commission, including cases when the Buyer initiates a chargeback operation, are solved by the Buyer on his own and at his own expense directly with the relevant bank and / or electronic payment system. 4.2 Sputnik LLC. has the right to impose and charge a service fee for services related to any E-Ticket for the Event. The service fee can differ from 10 to 75%, depending on the chosen tour. Buyer’s payment for the selected E-Ticket means his complete and unconditional agreement with the total cost of the E-Ticket, including the size of the service charge.
4.3 All cases when the User chooses tickets to museums as the acquired service, the Platform considers them as an assignment from the user to take actions necessary to obtain the User the right to access the chosen museum at the selected date and time at the prices indicated on the page of the relevant service on the website of Sputnik LLC. Sputnik LLC. does not purchase tickets to museums in advance and takes actions to complete the assignment only after the user pays for the selected service, unless otherwise agreed. 5. Issuance of E-Ticket / Ticket: 5.1 Upon completion of the payment procedure, an E-Ticket and / or SMS message with the details of the E-Ticket will be sent to the Buyer. It means that the Buyer confirms and agrees that sending of the E-Ticket and / or the details of the E-Ticket to the e-mail address and / or mobile phone number indicates a fact of proper fulfillment by Sputnik LLC. of its obligations regarding the “online” sale of the E-Ticket and the provision of customer services.
5.2. The Buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data specified by him within the Service and is obliged to provide measures necessary and sufficient to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to the email account and / or mobile phone, the address and / or number of which are provided by the Buyer when ordering the E-Ticket.
5.3. The exchange of an E-Ticket for a Ticket is carried out in cases established by the rules of the Organizer and at the points of issuance indicated by the Organizer (for example, ticket offices or terminals for printing tickets located at the venues of the Event). The exchange of an Electronic Ticket for a Ticket is carried out by the Organizer or its authorized representative. 6. Refund of the E-Ticket: 6.1. Detailed instruction on the conditions for refunds could be found at https://www.sputnik8.com/en/pages/vozvrat
6.2. The return of the purchased E-Ticket is carried out in accordance with this Regulation and the rules established by the Organizer.
6.3 The return of the E-Ticket is possible not later the deadline indicated on the ticket, as long as the Electronic Ticket was not exchanged for the Ticket.
6.4. Refunds are made in the same way the payment was made (to the Buyer's bank account - when paying by credit card or to the Buyer's account in the electronic payment system - when paying through the electronic payment system).
6.5. When refunding, the service charge shall not be returned to the Buyer, unless otherwise specified in certain cases by Sputnik LLC. on its own in order to increase the loyalty of the Users to the Platform. 7. Special conditions: 7.1. The Buyer agrees to give complete and reliable information (as long as it is necessary for the provision of the Service), monitor the relevance and reliability of this information, and also bears all risks associated with the provision of insufficient and / or false information.
7.2. The Buyer confirms that he is aware and unconditionally agrees that he may be refused to issue an E-Ticket / Ticket in the following cases: When there is no confirmation of authorization of payment by the issuing bank or electronic payment system;
When the Buyer initiates the procedure for returning an Electronic Ticket, if such initiation is considered possible by this Regulation and the rules established by the Organizer;
When the Buyer incorrectly names or presents the incorrect details of the E-Ticket necessary for (1) exchanging the Electronic Ticket for the Ticket or for (2) attending the Event upon presentation of the specified details of the Electronic Ticket (without exchange for the Ticket) at the point of issue of Tickets;
In cases of repeated attempts to obtain a Ticket for the details of the E-Ticket already indicated or presented; In cases prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation and the rules established by the Organizer or its authorized representative. 7.3 The Buyer is required to read the information regarding the Event and posted as part of the Service carefully (including the rules established by the Organize, but not only them). The Organizer may set restrictions on attending the Event in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the rules established by the Organizer. If there are any questions related to information about the Event or the Service, the Buyer should contact the Customer Service using the email address email@example.com. If there are no requests from the Buyer it means that the Buyer is familiar with the necessary and sufficient information for him about the Event and the Service.
7.4. The buyer is fully responsible for any violation of the terms of this Regulation, as well as for all the consequences of such violations.
7.5 Sputnik LLC. undertakes not to divulge information provided by the Buyer during the provision of the Service to the strangers. The use or the provision of information in the following cases is not a violation: When sufficient provision of the Service. When transferring information to third parties acting on the basis of agreements with Sputnik LLC. for fulfillment of obligations to the Buyer; Upon request of the authorities and persons authorized to request and receive such information in accordance with existing legislation of the Russian Federation; In other cases (subject to the agreement of the Buyer) the data specified by the Buyer within the Platform may be provided by Sputnik LLC. to the appropriate authorized representatives to fulfill their obligations to ensure Buyer's access to the Events and provide cultural and educational services; any correspondence between the Buyer and the Organizer, the Organizer and thePlatform, the Buyer and the Platform is confidential, but may be transmitted between these parties for resolving disagreements without obtaining consent for such transfer from any of the parties of this correspondence. The publication of such information is allowed only in anonymous form, except in cases prescribed by the legislation. 7.6. The Buyer agrees that: -Sputnik LLC. has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the Service at any time without giving reasons and without prior notice to the Buyer. The termination or suspension of the provision of the Service may be made including, but not limited to, due to the Buyer's violation of these Rules and / or technical circumstances, such as failures of the sputnik8.com website, failures of banks or electronic payment systems.
- The Platform may contain links to other Internet resources, and Sputnik LLC. does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources, for their content, as well as for any consequences associated with the use of materials from these resources;
- E-mail addresses received by Sputnik LLC. can be used by Sputnik LLC. to send messages to users ( including newsletters). Sputnik LLC. has the right to give to the subject of personal data any information of a commercial and (or) non-commercial, informational nature about the provision of tourist services and (or) promotion of a tourist product and (or) send advertising and information materials about third parties, including the conditions for the provision of tourist services and (or) promotion of a tourist product by sending newsletters by e-mail to the subject of personal data. Users of Sputnik LLC. can always unsubscribe from receiving such mailings in future.
- The Service is provided “as it is”. 8. Limitation of Liability of Sputnik LLC. 8.1. Sputnik LLC. does not bear any responsibility: For any actions of the Organizer or its authorized representatives, including, but not limited to, for the refusal or improper provision of the service for the Event or other services provided by the Organizer or his authorized representative;
For the actions of banks, electronic payment systems that provide payment and refunds under this Regulation; For delay,interruptions, failures of delivery and untimely delivery, deletion or non-storage of any data, as well as for misalignment of the Service with the needs or expectations of the Buyer;
For any damage or loss suffered by the Buyer, including, but not limited to, as a result of any changes that Sputnik LLC makes to its website, in the procedure for the provision of the Service, as well as as a result of the termination or suspension of the provision of the Service, deletion, failure or non-storage of any data contained or transmitted, inaccuracy and / or uncertainty of the data specified by the Buyer;
In case of force majeure circumstances (hereinafter force majeure). Force majeure circumstances include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, military operations, a national crisis, strikes in an industry or in a region, actions, decisions of state bodies that are obstacles to the fulfillment of obligations under this Regulation, as well as failures that arose in telecommunication and / or energy networks, the effect of malicious software, dishonest acts of third parties, i.e. actions aimed at unauthorized access and / or disabling the software and hardware systems of Sputnik LLC. In case when the Buyer violates the rules for attending Events and / or the rules for admission to the Event established by the Organizers of the relevant events. 8.2 Deposit Regulation: The funds charged by Sputnik LLC. from the customer for the services provided are not a deposit within the meaning of the article 380 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation; 8.3 Copyrights and neighbouring rights - The Organizer, when posting an Event on the site agrees that Sputnik LLC. has the right to make changes to the Organizer's Events posted on the website by changing the description, deleting and / or adding photo and / or video materials, without coordinating these changes with the Organizer in order to increase the attractiveness of the event page on the site for Users.
- In case when the materials posted by the Organizer on the site (texts, photos, videos) violate the rights of third parties, then the Organizer takes full responsibility for this violation. 9. Changing of this Regulation 9.1. Sputnik LLC. has the right to make any changes and additions to these Regulations. All changes and additions to these Regulations are published on the Sputnik LLC website: https://www.sputnik8.com/ 9.2. Changes and additions to these Regulations take effect from the moment of their publication, unless otherwise specified by Sputnik LLC. 10. Final clauses. 10.1. Invalidation of any provision of this Regulation does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of this Regulation. 10.2. The Buyer agrees that in case of any disputes related to or arising from these Rules, the applicable substantive law is the law of the Russian Federation. 11. Our contact details Limited Liability Company “Sputnik”. ИНН/КПП 7814547081/780101001 ОГРН 1127847461136 Legal address: 199178, Saint Petersburg, 5-Ya Liniya Vasil'yevskogo Ostrova, 70А, room. 53/11 Tel.: +7 921 418 3511 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org