Have you ever been to a food market in some exotic Asian country? A lot of strange unthinkable products, absolutely unreadable price tags and smiling salesmen who would like to help you, but they do not speak English at all. Common situation? In Russia everything is exactly the same =) But no worries, this time we will be with you.
Together we will explore the most authentic Moscow market located within the old monastery walls, we will taste food and drinks you have not even heard about, share recipes for preparing national dishes, talk about the cultural specifics of our countries, recall the amusing historical facts.
Then we will visit the beautiful Old Believer Orthodox Church, and if you want we will go into the district built in the constructivism style and still remembering Lenin and the slogan "Workers of the world, unite!".
What exactly you can buy and taste on this market?
— fruits&veggies: blueberries, raspberries, cherries and others
— Pickled vegetables and mushrooms
— Various dairy products (in Russia we have a lot specials)
— Central Asian sweets, spices and nuts
— And any other food!...Everything from natural farms
You can buy even clothes and flowers here!
• Welcome drink: Medovukha or kvass (A low-alcohol honey drink or a non-alcoholic drink that is also called "liquid bread")
• Take Cash in rubles (if you want to buy something)
everyday, flexible time
• the most authentic Moscow food market within the old monastery walls
• beautiful Old Believer Orthodox Church
• the constructivism style district (optional)
Bolshaya cherkizovskaya st, 4-1