Moscow: Highlights & Secret Places (Mavzoley, observation deck & monastery)
Do you know what is Mavziley? Have you ever seen tomb on the main city square?
In Moscow you can do this — to come inside this strange building on Red Square and see Lenin (seriously, embalmed leader of the world revolution)!
After this we will walk along the nice pedestrian street to observation deck in kids central shop "Kids world" and see Moscow from a bird's eye view.
Then we will walk though several pedestrial and small Moscow streets and see other highlights: TsUM, The Bolshoi Theatre & Sandunovsky Banya (old Moscow sauna with a rich interior that we can see).
Next stop — secret authentic monastery that even many locals don't know. We can relax in calm garden and eat tasty monastic bakery and drink traditional russian beverages.
We will end our walk in Modern art Museum courtyard with sculptures of the famous Russian sculptor Tsereteli. Let's decide together whether they are good or not! :)
After it we can show you places to eat, drink beer..or...anything you want!
Entrance to all places, monastic bakery and traditional russian drink
Take cash for any additional food or drinks
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 11.30 am
- Mavzoley (Lenin's Tomb, situated in Red Square)
- Red Square and buldings around it: GUM, Historical museum and St Basil's Church
- several nice pedestrial streets
- observation deck with a bird's eye view to Moscow
- TsUM (another famous department store)
- The Bolshoi Theatre
- small old Moscow streets
- Sandunovsky Banya (old Moscow sauna)
- Old secret Monastery
- Modern art Museum courtyard with sculptures
Red square, 1