Moscow Underground Palaces
- English / Русский язык
- The price includes:
- A tour around the most beautiful Moscow metro stations
- A miniconcert (if available on booked day)
- Гарантия места
- Можно оплатить банковской картой на сайте или наличными в Евросети или Связном
Sign up for tour
During our walking tour around Moscow metro you'll see 12 most beautiful stations and learn how their style was changing with every decade and what stood behind it. You'll find out these stations could've looked totally different, explore the ideas of their creators and the reasons that make them unique.
We'll trace the evolution of metro from the 30's till now and see how the dominating ideas in the course of the 20th century were reflecting in the way metro stations and pavilions looked. If available on the booked day, we'll take a ride on one of the designer's trains and attend a mini-concert.
|Ticket||2000 ₽||per person|
What is included in activity
The price includes:
- a tour around the most beautiful Moscow metro stations
- a miniconcert (if available on booked day)
- a trip on a special train (if available on booked day)
- a metro ticket
on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 12:00
What places will you see
Mayakovskaya and its 35 unique mosaics, "Moscow's front door" Komsomolskaya, Taganskaya with it's sky-blue maiolicas, Novoslobodskaya and its famous stained-glass panels, the gallery of 80 sculptures on Ploshchad Revolyutsii, 250 meters long Arbatskaya are just a half of stations you are going to see during our tour.
Activity book period
Languages in what activity is performed
Directions to meet your guide