A trip to the ethnographic park-museum
On the area of 140 hectares are represented architecture, national cuisine, crafts, traditions and life of almost all countries of the world. Each country has a peculiar "cultural reserve".
In the park there is a transfer from the Molodezhnaya metro station (included in the price);
The highlight of the park is its interactivity. The work in handicraft shops is boiling, souvenir shops are full of curiosities, the doors of museums are opened, the keepers of cultures conduct a leisurely narrative, there are performances in the puppet theater, guests are greeted by fluffy and feathered pets.
Every weekend there are thematic holidays and festivals, and on Shrove Tuesday and in the New Year grandiose festivities are held.
In the park-museum you can try on national costumes, master rare crafts, buy souvenirs, make useful things yourself, try dishes of national cuisine of different countries, visit an amusement park and much more. Bypassing the day, all interesting corners are impossible, so there are 12 unique ethnic hotels — huts, mud huts, yurts, plagues, Himalayan and Nepalese houses and even the Indian Palace.
In this territory we have built such facilities as:
• Mira Street — a trade and exhibition complex with 54 pavilion houses from different countries;
• Ethnodvory — Museum of the Russian furnace, Russkoye Podvorye, Ukraine and Belarus, North, Siberia and the Far East, Countries of South Asia;
• gallery "Journey through Russia";
• Husky Cattery;
• Dinosaur Park "Evolution";
• 12 unique ethno-hotels;
• 12 restaurants and cafes;
• 80 workshops and museums;
• 26 sites for events of any formats;
• 40 dwellings of the peoples of the world;
• 120 monuments and busts to great people
|Adult||1650 ₽||per person|
|Kids from 2 to 12||1400 ₽||per person|
|Kids less 2 years (whithout extra seats)||1000 ₽||per person|
- transfer (duration of the trip - 2 hours);
- entrance to the park;
- the opportunity to participate in events taking place on the territory of the park;
- personal expenses;
Saturday and Sunday at 9:45 am
Entrance M "Molodezhnaya" (the first car from cent