Meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel early morning, at 7am and then set off for a full day countryside trip. We will drive approximately 50 miles (80 km) towards the ancient town of Zvenigorod. This is one of the oldest towns in the Moscow Region and has beautiful landscapes on the Moscow river.
* On our way we will visit a few old churches, visit the medieval center of Zvenigorod and will finally reach the XIV century monastery (St. Savva Storozhevsky), where we will research surroundings, visit temples and explore local history and art exibitions.
Along the way, you will have a chance to try a famous Russian Summer drink, called kvas (if your trip is during the summertime) with famous Russian pastries called pirozhki.
Before lunch we will take a short walk around the town and then you will have a break for lunch at a nice cafe. After lunch you we are going to Russian museum of dessert to enjoy the stories about some classic Local desserts whlie sipping tea at the Russian tea ceremony
The final stop of the day is a Ershovo estate, a gorgeous place to walk around and enjoy the nature.
You will be dropped off at your hotel around 6pm at the conclusion of your tour.
Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
• Private car tour with a friendly guide
• Pickup and drop-off at your Moscow hotel
• Entrance fees to Russian dessert Museum and Zvenigorod Museum
• Russian tea ceremony
• Monastery pastries with local tea tasting
• Kvass tasting (traditional Russian Summer drink)
• Picnic with local herbs tea
• Drinking water
• St. Savva Storozhevsky Monastery Postcard
• A lot of walking included
• Photos of you, taken by your guide
• Gratuities (very much appreciated!)
• St. Savva Storozhevsky Monastery
• Russian dessert Museum
• Zvenigorod Museum
• Classic XVIII Countryside estate
• Histroric city center walk
• Lunch place
• Several Orthodox Churches
Pickup from your hotel (inside MKAD)