Avangard Architecture and Old Believers Village Private Car and Walk Tour
• Meet your guide at a lobby of your hotel and then set off on your full day Moscow car & walk tour, exploring the best of ancient and contemporary Moscow faces
• On our tour we will visit Central Avant-garde architecture district, learn about 1920s architecture, Le Courbusier buildings and Stalin imperial style architecture.
• Then we continue to the Old Believers village, will visit a local cemetery, orthodox Sunday service and will try traditional old believers food at a local non-profit eatery.
Then we ride to Krutitskoye podvorye, an important and very picturesque temple, full of ancient history
• And then we continue to Shabolovka district, where we will learn about 1920s Soviet avant-garde experiment, will visit avant-garde crematory and dormitories, will take a look at avant-garde residential buildings, will have some pit-stop for tea and pastries and will finish our tour near a magnificent Shukhov tower. After our tour program end your guide will drive you back to your hotel
• As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet Avant-garde Soviet Stalin and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of those places, Soviet experiment, Orthodox denominations and more.
• Discover a little history, architecture, Orthodox food traditions and many more.
• Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
• Walking tour
• Transportation in a business class car
• Lunch at the church eatery with, healthy food
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Bottled water
• Moscow Vintage Avant-garde postcard
• Local guide
• Gratuities (appreciated!)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Central Avant-garde architecture district
• Le Courbusier buildings and Stalin imperial style architecture
• Old Believers village, local cemetery
• lunch at local non-profit eatery
• Krutitskoye podvorye
• Shabolovka district
• avant-garde crematory and dormitories
• famous Shukhov tower
Pickup from your hotel (inside MKAD)