Avangard Architecture and Old Believers Village Private Car and Walk Tour
- * Walking tour
- * Transportation in a business class car
- * Lunch at the church eatery with, healthy food
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Гарантия места
- Можно оплатить банковской картой на сайте или наличными в Евросети или Связном
Sign up for tour
* Meet your guide at a lobby of your hotel and then set off on your full day Moscow car & walk tour, exploring the best of ancient and contemporary Moscow faces
* On our tour we will visit Central Avant-garde architecture district, learn about 1920s architecture, Le Courbusier buildings and Stalin imperial style architecture.
* Then we continue to the Old Believers village, will visit a local cemetery, orthodox Sunday service and will try traditional old believers food at a local non-profit eatery.
Then we ride to Krutitskoye podvorye, an important and very picturesque temple, full of ancient history
* And then we continue to Shabolovka district, where we will learn about 1920s Soviet avant-garde experiment, will visit avant-garde crematory and dormitories, will take a look at avant-garde residential buildings, will have some pit-stop for tea and pastries and will finish our tour near a magnificent Shukhov tower. After our tour program end your guide will drive you back to your hotel
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet Avant-garde Soviet Stalin and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of those places, Soviet experiment, Orthodox denominations and more.
* Discover a little history, architecture, Orthodox food traditions and many more.
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
|Avangard Architecture and Old Believers Village Private Car and Walk Tour|
|Offer for 1 person||с March, 30||13500 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 2 persons||с April, 24||14000 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 3 persons||с March, 30||16000 ₽||per group|
What is included in activity
* Walking tour
* Transportation in a business class car
* Lunch at the church eatery with, healthy food
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
Moscow Vintage Avant-garde postcard
* Gratuities (appreciated!)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
What places will you see
* Central Avant-garde architecture district,
* Le Courbusier buildings and Stalin imperial style architecture.
* Old Believers village, local cemetery,
* lunch at local non-profit eatery
* Krutitskoye podvorye
* Shabolovka district
* avant-garde crematory and dormitories
* famous Shukhov tower
Activity book period
Languages in what activity is performed
Directions to meet your guide
Pickup from your hotel (inside MKAD)
How long your tour will be
Avangard Architecture and Old Believers Village Private Car and Walk Tour - customer reviews
Reviews of other tours by Anton
We were so lucky to have Anton as our host in Moscow during the stay of our Austrian friends.He has made this tour really personal - full of secrets and hidden views, full of stories and incredible locations.
The tour is delicately and attentively planned - there are several stops prepared in between the walking, while coffee and fresh bakery add special flair to this day!
If you want to feel a bit more local in the city of strangers ask the local to guide you and you will find the other Planet inside the regular Moscow - it is nearly all empty, lid with sun, filled with love and history! the highlights you will never see with a regular sightseeing tour!
History, culture, religion and love - a substance I have never received all at once before!
Recommended with all my heart!
Anton and Julia was the perfect hosts and made the day most enjoyable. They were entertaining and knowledgeable about the places we visited and took us to a little village to meet locals and view the summer houses.
Julia is a beautiful lady that makes you feel at home and takes beautiful photos of the day and the experience. We highly recommend going on a trip with them!!
Anton and Julia were very warm and accommodating guides. They gathered information and thoughtfully crafted our tour to our interests.
My only suggestion is that the restaurant choice for lunch did not have much ambience or food that would please most western tourists. I'd recommend going up a level or two in restaurant quality. However, it was for locals which we appreciated.we did love the monastery, though!
We wish all the best to Julia and Anton!
Marilyn and Asia Huntover 1 year ago
Nice to discover the other side of Moscow, not the known places.
Informative and very interesting!
Definitely worth to do!
Very interesting to learn about the "other side" of Moskou with a local guide.over 1 year ago
Good way to explore an other part of Moskow, a part you normally do not meet if you follow just the highlights by travel guide books.
Good guide Antonover 1 year ago