* Meet your guide at a lobby of your hotel and then set off on your full day Moscow car & walk tour, exploring the best of ancient and contemporary Moscow faces
* On our tour we will visit Central Avant-garde architecture district, learn about 1920s architecture, Le Courbusier buildings and Stalin imperial style architecture.
* Then we continue to the Old Believers village, will visit a local cemetery, orthodox Sunday service and will try traditional old believers food at a local non-profit eatery.
Then we ride to Krutitskoye podvorye, an important and very picturesque temple, full of ancient history
* And then we continue to Shabolovka district, where we will learn about 1920s Soviet avant-garde experiment, will visit avant-garde crematory and dormitories, will take a look at avant-garde residential buildings, will have some pit-stop for tea and pastries and will finish our tour near a magnificent Shukhov tower. After our tour program end your guide will drive you back to your hotel
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet Avant-garde Soviet Stalin and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of those places, Soviet experiment, Orthodox denominations and more.
* Discover a little history, architecture, Orthodox food traditions and many more.
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
* Walking tour
* Transportation in a business class car
* Lunch at the church eatery with, healthy food
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
Moscow Vintage Avant-garde postcard
* Gratuities (appreciated!)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Central Avant-garde architecture district,
* Le Courbusier buildings and Stalin imperial style architecture.
* Old Believers village, local cemetery,
* lunch at local non-profit eatery
* Krutitskoye podvorye
* Shabolovka district
* avant-garde crematory and dormitories
* famous Shukhov tower
Pickup from your hotel (inside MKAD)