WALK WITH LOCALS: Full Day Private Walking Tour
- * Walking tour with a Local guide
- * Drinking water
- * Coffee to go (cappuccino or latte)
- * Georgian pastries with lemonade
- Гарантия места
- Можно оплатить банковской картой на сайте или наличными в Евросети или Связном
Sign up for tour
If you really want something special, if you really want to experience Moscow how locals do — this tour is definitely for you. Anton will share with you his own very personal view on Moscow and show you some hidden spots.
* Meet your guide by Belorusskaya metro near the fountain at the Belaya ploshad (White square) and then set off on your Epic 7-hour walking journey, exploring the grand avenues and smaller streets.
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of this area, the stories about a Napoleon invasion, famous Russian writers, about Horse Races and many more.
Discover a little history, architecture, your guide very personal history lessons and many more.
* Enjoy cappuccino to-go Moscow styleI, exactly how locals do.
* And continue our walk towards Georgian Sloboda. You will learn about a modern sculpture school in Moscow, visit a Georgian Orthodox Church and find a magic portal to the Zoo and learn an important lesson of modern (and very brutal) history near Russian White House.
* Then you will relax in a nice cafe trying Georgian pastries (or Russian donuts) with some famous lemonade.
* Later we continue our walk to get to know a little bit about an important period of Constructivist architecture and will have a chance to visit a lobby of a famous Stalin skyscraper..
* After that you will have lunch time at a nice restaurant. After the rest a little bit we will continue to explore Moscow. We will take a stroll to Patriarch Ponds, the famous place and a very trendy neighbourhood. Wander through peaceful valleys around the Pond, learn the stories about this area, listen some poetry.
* After that we will visit the Hermitage garden and then will stroll some hidden streets and lanes. We end the walking tour in Pushkin Square.
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
|Full Day Moscow Private Walking Tour WALK LIKE LOCALS|
|Offer for 1 person||с May, 31||22000 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 2 persons||с May, 30||22500 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 3 persons||с May, 30||23000 ₽||per group|
|Offer for group of 4-5 persons||с May, 30||23500 ₽||per group|
What is included in activity
* Walking tour with a Local guide
* Drinking water
* Coffee to go (cappuccino or latte)
* Georgian pastries with lemonade
* Moscow Vintage Postcard
* Public transportation (if needed)
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Gratuities (appreciated)
What places will you see
* Leningrdasky avenue
* Belorussky train station
* Constructivist architecture
* Hidden courtyards
* Georgian Sloboda
* Tseretely famous sculptures
* Hidden Zoo portal
* Stalin Skyscrapers
* Georgian pastries
* White House and a brutal history behind* US Embassy
* Patriarkh Ponds and russian fairy tales
* Hermitage Garden, Pushkin Square
Activity book period
Languages in what activity is performed
Directions to meet your guide
Metro Belorusskaya, Circle line
How long your tour will be
WALK WITH LOCALS: Full Day Private Walking Tour - customer reviews
April, 27 2018
We were so lucky to have Anton as our host in Moscow during the stay of our Austrian friends.He has made this tour really personal - full of secrets and hidden views, full of stories and incredible locations.
The tour is delicately and attentively planned - there are several stops prepared in between the walking, while coffee and fresh bakery add special flair to this day!
If you want to feel a bit more local in the city of strangers ask the local to guide you and you will find the other Planet inside the regular Moscow - it is nearly all empty, lid with sun, filled with love and history! the highlights you will never see with a regular sightseeing tour!
History, culture, religion and love - a substance I have never received all at once before!
Recommended with all my heart!
Reviews of other tours by Anton
Anton and Julia was the perfect hosts and made the day most enjoyable. They were entertaining and knowledgeable about the places we visited and took us to a little village to meet locals and view the summer houses.
Julia is a beautiful lady that makes you feel at home and takes beautiful photos of the day and the experience. We highly recommend going on a trip with them!!
Anton and Julia were very warm and accommodating guides. They gathered information and thoughtfully crafted our tour to our interests.
My only suggestion is that the restaurant choice for lunch did not have much ambience or food that would please most western tourists. I'd recommend going up a level or two in restaurant quality. However, it was for locals which we appreciated.we did love the monastery, though!
We wish all the best to Julia and Anton!
Marilyn and Asia Huntabout 1 year ago
Nice to discover the other side of Moscow, not the known places.
Informative and very interesting!
Definitely worth to do!
Very interesting to learn about the "other side" of Moskou with a local guide.over 1 year ago
Good way to explore an other part of Moskow, a part you normally do not meet if you follow just the highlights by travel guide books.
Good guide Antonover 1 year ago