WALK WITH LOCALS: Full Day Private Walking Tour
If you really want something special, if you really want to experience Moscow how locals do — this tour is definitely for you. Anton will share with you his own very personal view on Moscow and show you some hidden spots.
* Meet your guide by Belorusskaya metro near the fountain at the Belaya ploshad (White square) and then set off on your Epic 7-hour walking journey, exploring the grand avenues and smaller streets.
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of this area, the stories about a Napoleon invasion, famous Russian writers, about Horse Races and many more.
Discover a little history, architecture, your guide very personal history lessons and many more.
* Enjoy cappuccino to-go Moscow styleI, exactly how locals do.
* And continue our walk towards Georgian Sloboda. You will learn about a modern sculpture school in Moscow, visit a Georgian Orthodox Church and find a magic portal to the Zoo and learn an important lesson of modern (and very brutal) history near Russian White House.
* Then you will relax in a nice cafe trying Georgian pastries (or Russian donuts) with some famous lemonade.
* Later we continue our walk to get to know a little bit about an important period of Constructivist architecture and will have a chance to visit a lobby of a famous Stalin skyscraper..
* After that you will have lunch time at a nice restaurant. After the rest a little bit we will continue to explore Moscow. We will take a stroll to Patriarch Ponds, the famous place and a very trendy neighbourhood. Wander through peaceful valleys around the Pond, learn the stories about this area, listen some poetry.
* After that we will visit the Hermitage garden and then will stroll some hidden streets and lanes. We end the walking tour in Pushkin Square.
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
|Full Day Moscow Private Walking Tour WALK LIKE LOCALS|
|Offer for 1 person||12500 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 2 persons||13000 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 3 persons||13500 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 4 persons||14000 ₽||per group|
* Walking tour with a Local guide
* Drinking water
* Coffee to go (cappuccino or latte)
* Georgian pastries with lemonade
* Moscow Vintage Postcard
* Public transportation (if needed)
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Gratuities (appreciated)
* Leningrdasky avenue
* Belorussky train station
* Constructivist architecture
* Hidden courtyards
* Georgian Sloboda
* Tseretely famous sculptures
* Hidden Zoo portal
* Stalin Skyscrapers
* Georgian pastries
* White House and a brutal history behind* US Embassy
* Patriarkh Ponds and russian fairy tales
* Hermitage Garden, Pushkin Square
Metro Belorusskaya, Circle line
WALK WITH LOCALS: Full Day Private Walking Tour - customer reviews
Reviews of other tours by Anton
Anton and Julia was the perfect hosts and made the day most enjoyable. They were entertaining and knowledgeable about the places we visited and took us to a little village to meet locals and view the summer houses.
Julia is a beautiful lady that makes you feel at home and takes beautiful photos of the day and the experience. We highly recommend going on a trip with them!!
Anton and Julia were very warm and accommodating guides. They gathered information and thoughtfully crafted our tour to our interests.
My only suggestion is that the restaurant choice for lunch did not have much ambience or food that would please most western tourists. I'd recommend going up a level or two in restaurant quality. However, it was for locals which we appreciated.we did love the monastery, though!
We wish all the best to Julia and Anton!
Marilyn and Asia Hunt10 months ago
Nice to discover the other side of Moscow, not the known places.
Informative and very interesting!
Definitely worth to do!
Very interesting to learn about the "other side" of Moskou with a local guide.12 months ago
Good way to explore an other part of Moskow, a part you normally do not meet if you follow just the highlights by travel guide books.
Good guide Anton12 months ago