If you really want something special, if you really want to experience Moscow how locals do — this tour is definitely for you. Anton will share with you his own very personal view on Moscow and show you some hidden spots.
* Meet your guide by Belorusskaya metro near the fountain at the Belaya ploshad (White square) and then set off on your Epic 7-hour walking journey, exploring the grand avenues and smaller streets.
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of this area, the stories about a Napoleon invasion, famous Russian writers, about Horse Races and many more.
Discover a little history, architecture, your guide very personal history lessons and many more.
* Enjoy cappuccino to-go Moscow styleI, exactly how locals do.
* And continue our walk towards Georgian Sloboda. You will learn about a modern sculpture school in Moscow, visit a Georgian Orthodox Church and find a magic portal to the Zoo and learn an important lesson of modern (and very brutal) history near Russian White House.
* Then you will relax in a nice cafe trying Georgian pastries (or Russian donuts) with some famous lemonade.
* Later we continue our walk to get to know a little bit about an important period of Constructivist architecture and will have a chance to visit a lobby of a famous Stalin skyscraper..
* After that you will have lunch time at a nice restaurant. After the rest a little bit we will continue to explore Moscow. We will take a stroll to Patriarch Ponds, the famous place and a very trendy neighbourhood. Wander through peaceful valleys around the Pond, learn the stories about this area, listen some poetry.
* After that we will visit the Hermitage garden and then will stroll some hidden streets and lanes. We end the walking tour in Pushkin Square.
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
* Walking tour with a Local guide
* Drinking water
* Coffee to go (cappuccino or latte)
* Georgian pastries with lemonade
* Moscow Vintage Postcard
* Public transportation (if needed)
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Gratuities (appreciated)
* Leningrdasky avenue
* Belorussky train station
* Constructivist architecture
* Hidden courtyards
* Georgian Sloboda
* Tseretely famous sculptures
* Hidden Zoo portal
* Stalin Skyscrapers
* Georgian pastries
* White House and a brutal history behind* US Embassy
* Patriarkh Ponds and russian fairy tales
* Hermitage Garden, Pushkin Square
Metro Belorusskaya, Circle line