If you really want something special, if you really want to experience Moscow how locals do — this tour is definitely for you. Anton will share with you his own very personal view on Moscow and show you some hidden spots.
* Meet your guide by Belorusskskaya metro near the fountain at the Belaya ploshad (White square) and then set off on your 4-hour walking tour, exploring the grand avenues and smaller streets.
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of this area, the stories about a Napoleon invasion, famous Russian writers, about Horse Races and many more.
Discover a little history, architecture, your guide very personal history lessons, Moscow tea culture and many more.
* Enjoy cappuccino to-go Moscow styleI, exactly how locals do.
* And continue our walk towards Georgian Sloboda. You will learn about a modern sculpture school in Moscow, will find a magic portal to the Zoo and learn an important lesson of modern (and very brutal) history near Russian White House.
Then you will relax in a nice cafe trying Russian donuts with a herbal tea (very Moscow).
* Later we continue our walk to get to know a little bit about an important period of Constructivist architecture and will have a chance to visit a lobby of a famous Stalin skyscraper.
* Finally, take a stroll to Patriarch Ponds, the famous place and a very trendy neighbourhood. Wander through peaceful valleys around the Pond, learn the stories about this area, listen some poetry.
* Visit the most popular Moscow bakery and pastry store and indulge yourself with some amazing treats. A nice finale to this amazing tour of Moscow hidden gems!
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
|Half Day Moscow Private Walking Tour WALK LIKE LOCALS|
|Offer for 1 person||7500 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 2 persons||7500 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 3 persons||8000 ₽||per group|
|Offer for 4 persons||8500 ₽||per group|
* Walking tour with a Local guide
* Morning Cappuccino to go
* Russian donuts with Herbs Tea
* Moscow Vintage Postcard
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Gratuities (optional)
DAILY 9:30-13:30, 14:30-18:30
* Leningrdasky avenue
* Belorussky train station
* Constructivist architecture
* Tatar pastries
* Hidden courtyards
* Georgian Sloboda
* Tseretely famous sculptures
* Hidden Zoo portal
* Stalin Skyscrapers
* Russian donuts with herbs tea
* White House and a brutal history behind
* US Embassy
* Patriarkh Ponds and russian fairy tales
* The vest bakery in the city, indulge yourself with local treats
Metro Belorusskaya, Circle line
WALK WITH LOCALS: Half Day Private Walking Tour - customer reviews
May, 9 2017
Nice to discover the other side of Moscow, not the known places.
Informative and very interesting!
Definitely worth to do!
May, 9 2017
Very interesting to learn about the "other side" of Moskou with a local guide.
May, 2 2017
Good way to explore an other part of Moskow, a part you normally do not meet if you follow just the highlights by travel guide books.
Good guide Anton