What to Expect
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
The Making of Harry Potter is a magical place to visit, where you will see the actual props, costumes and sets used in the eight films. The tour takes you on a journey starting at (where else), the cupboard under the stairs. Its then onto the Great Hall and through to places such as Privet Drive, the Forbidden Forest and Gringott’s Bank. On the way you will hear from the studio staff who will share many secrets with you and tell you how different special effects were carried out in the films as well as much more. Also, don’t forget to find the stamp machines dotted around the studio, so that you can complete the pages in the ‘passport’ that you will be given. The experience is one that you will not forget and will give you memories that will last a lifetime. After your 4-and-a-half-hour visit, your driver will be there to take you back to your chosen location.
There are three different private transport options available to you, Saloon car, Executive car or a People Carrier. All are fully insured and driven by a professional driver. You are booking a return journey, so you will be taken directly to the studio and back again after your visit.
• Social distancing measures are no longer in place, however a one-way system is in operation.
• You do not have to be staying at a London Hotel to book this product.
• Cancel your booking and receive a full refund up to 72 hours before your time of travel.
• Return transportation in a private vehicle, driven by a professional driver
• Pick up and drop off from your central London accommodation
• Entry tickets to the Warner Bros Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
• Food and drinks
See the schedule
Pick up from your central London accommodation