About this activity
Whisk the whole family away on a wizarding adventure at Warner Bros. Studio with included transfers from central London. Take a behind-the-scenes look at the Harry Potter movie sets, props, and costumes. After your transfer from central London, plunge into the world of Firebolts, chocolate frogs, Polyjuice potions, and more. Get a family photo taken at your favorite filming locations, such as the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room.
Walk down the cobblestoned Diagon Alley and picture the local witches and wizards as you pass Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, and Eeylops Owl Emporium. Visit Platform 9¾ and ride the Hogwarts Express. Relive the magic of Harry’s trips to Hogwarts by posing with a luggage trolley right before it disappears through the wall.
Uncover some of Hogwarts’s best-kept secrets, including fun facts and trivia about special effects and animatronics. Try your hand at riding a broomstick and perhaps sample some frothy Butterbeer.
• Driver: English
• The starting time is the time that you will be picked up. The transfer to the studios takes 2 hours. You will then have 4 hours in the studios before you will be transfered back to central London.
• Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The local partner is not responsible for adverse side effects.
• A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas.
• You must bring your own headphones
• You will receive a mandatory temperature check
• Warner Bros. Studio London entry ticket
• Transport from meeting point to activity: Bus / coach
• Drop-off: Bus / coach
• Food and drinks
See the calendar
• Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio
Colonnade Walk, 123 Buckingham Palace Rd, London