About this activity
Join this fantastic full-day excursion from London which combines a trip to the magical Warner Bros Studio Tour — The Making of Harry Potter with a trip to the historic city of Oxford. Start your tour at the historic city of Oxford, home to England's oldest university. Enjoy a guided walking tour that takes you past famous college buildings, cloisters, quadrangles, and cobblestone squares.
See the Bodleian Library, Radcliffe Camera, the Sheldonian Theatre, and selected colleges. Enjoy free time to explore all that Oxford has to offer at your own pace. Continue to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and begin your magical experience at The Making of Harry Potter. Discover behind-the-scenes secrets and hear about the filmmaking techniques used to make the magic of the Harry Potter films.
Visit the most recognizable set features from the films: the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office, the Gryffindor common room, the Ministry of Magic, 4 Privet Drive, the Weasley kitchen, Hogwarts Express, and Diagon Alley. Board the original Hogwarts Express train and see a recreation of Platform 9-3/4. Explore the interior train carriage set that was featured during filming and take a selfie with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the brick wall.
• Live tour guide: English
• Not suitable for Wheelchair users
Safety measures in place:
• All required protective equipment is provided
• All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
• The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
• Please note that the tour will visit Oxford first on all departures except Saturday, which will visit the Studio first
• Transportation by executive coach
• Studio tour
• Professional guided walking tour in Oxford
• Food and drinks
See the calendar
• Harry Potter Studio Tour
• Oxford Day Tour
10 Courtfield Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4DA