About this activity
The 3-hour tour by air-conditioned mini coach includes many of the film locations and inspirations from all 8 films in the series, including King's Cross Station, which was used to film Platform 9 ¾, 12 Grimmauld Place, and the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron.
With the locations scattered across the capital, the Harry Potter Tour of London is the best way to see the sites. You will also get to see many other familiar landmarks along the way, such as St. Paul’s Cathedral and the London Eye.
Learn about magic and how the films were made. See how good your Harry Potter knowledge is as you tour. Along the way you will have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up close.
• Live tour guide: English
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
Safety measures in place:
• All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
• The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
• You are required to bring and wear a mask
• Professional guide
• Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
• Gratuities (optional)
See the calendar
• Places in Harry Potter