About this activity
Meet your guide at Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross Station in London where students from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry board the Hogwarts Express on 1 September.
As you begin this 2-hour private family and kids walking tour, learn about the books and movies from your guide. The guide will also keep the kids engaged with many quizzes about Harry Potter and his world.
Explore London in a fun way and discover more about the films that took the Muggle word by storm. See iconic London landmarks including Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Ministry of Magic, the London Eye and many others.
• Live tour guide: Spanish, French, English
Know before you go:
• Please note that this tour does not include a visit to the Warner Bros. Studio
• During busy times this tour may have up to 2 families per visit
• You must have a daily metro pass to because you will take the metro twice
• Private tour guide
• Visit to Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross Station and other Harry Potter film locations
• Zone 1 travel card
See the calendar
Platform 9 3/4, King’s Cross Station, the Hogwarts Express, Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Ministry of Magic, the London Eye and many others.
4, London N1 9AP