Istanbul Bosphorus Sunset Cruise with Live Guide on Luxury Yacht
• Scenic sunset cruise between two continents
• Unique views of the most famous waterfront sites and Istanbul’s magnificent skyline
• Great photo opportunities to capture beautiful sunsets, waterfront palaces, mosques and mansions and boats of all sizes before night
• Sipping your welcome drink and tasting deilicious canapés on board an elegant yacht
• Perfect way to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing
• Spectacular colors of an evening sky above the city skyline
Your Most Personalised Bosphorus Cruise Experience in Istanbul
A sunset on the water is an amazing way to end your cruise experience, and an equally amazing way to start your evening! Whether it's to impress that special someone with a picture-perfect moment or just appreciate a great time with great mates — a sunset cruise is something everyone will remember. Few places in the world are as mesmerizing as Istanbul in the setting sun. Aboard an elegant yacht, drinking tradational Turkish drink and nibbling on canapés and fruits from tastefully arranged platters, you glide by palaces and minarets, while sailing the Bosphorus on this relaxing cruise.
When dusk sets in, soothing breezes arrive from the Sea of Marmara, and the sky over the city puts on a colorful dress—tinted with shades of orange and rose. The muezzin calls from a towering minaret. Majestic palaces and villas stand still along the strait’s banks, as if nothing has changed over a millennium. You breathe in the legacy of ancient Byzantium, Constantinople, and the mighty Ottoman Empire with each breath of fresh, salty air. Kick back and ride gentle waves in the comfort of a yacht. Watch the city and its iconic landmarks pass by-a perfect way to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing.
Relaxing Bosphorus Sightseing Cruise by Luxury Yacht at Sunset
Spend 2.5-hours on a stunning 80-foot luxury yacht cruise along both Europe and Asia coasts. Experience the best way to watch the sun set over Istanbul while relaxing and listening to an informative and enertaining tour guide on board. Take in views of the city's skyline and bridges over the Bosphorus and capture some spectacular images as the light changes at this time of day. Sit back and relax with a cold drink in luxury and comfort available from the onboard bar. We await for you come and join the best Bosphorus Sunset Cruise experience in Istanbul.
• Beer (35 cl) 50 TL
• Wine (Red/White/Rose) 70 TL
• Prosecco 90 TL
• Raki 90 TL
• Whiskey (Jack Daniel's) 120 TL
• Vodka 100 TL
• Vodka + Red Bull 130 TL
• Gin and Tonic 120 TL
• Wine (Red/White/Rose) 350 TL
• Prosecco 450 TL
• Vodka (Istanblue) 500 TL
• Vodka (Absolut) 600 TL
• Raki (35 cl) 400 TL
• Raki (70 cl) 700 TL
• Whiskey (35 cl) 500 TL
• Whiskey (70 cl) 800 TL
* Jack Daniel's or Chivas
• Turkish Coffee with Turkish Delight: 30 TL
• Please indicate the name of your hotel in the comments.
• Is there a live guide on this cruise? Yes, there is a live guide in this tour who can speak both English and Spanish.
• Is there food and drinks in this tour? There are complimentary snacks as well as lemonade and tea/coffee in our Sunset Cruise. Alcoholic spirits are available on the bar with an extra rate.
• How many guests will be onboard in this cruise? There is 10 — 30 guests in our Sunset Cruises.
• Is there restroom on your Bosphorus boats? Yes, all the cruise vessels have restroom.
• Can I bring a stroller on your Bosphorus boat cruise? Yes, You can bring your stroller, all the boats and yachts have enough spaces.
• Are your Bosphorus tour boats wheelchair accessible? Some of our boats are suitable for wheelchairs. Please contact us about this request before making your reservation.
• Birthday Celebration on our Bosphorus Sunset Cruise in Istanbul. Our Bosphorus Sunset Cruise on Luxury Yacht is the perfect way to show that loved one how special they are. We offer varying packages to meet different budgetary requirements. Or just join our Bosphorus Sunset Cruise and celebrate your loved ones' birthday with other guests aboard our yacht.
THE EUROPEAN SHORE:
• Dolmabahce Mosque
• Dolmabahce Palace
• Naval Museum of Istanbul
• Ciragan Palace
• Ortakoy Mosque
• The Bosphorus Bridge
• Bebek Bay
• Rumeli Fortress
• The Fatih Mehmet Bridge
• Galata Bridge
• Golden Horn
• Galata Port
THE ASIAN SHORE
• Amcazade Huseyin Pasa Yali
• The Fortress of Asia
• The Palace of Kucuksu
• The Yali of Kucuksu
• The Kuleli Naval Station
• Beylerbeyi Palace
• Maiden's Tower
• Professional guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Air-conditioned vehicle
• Light snacks, cookies, delicious Turkish baklava, fresh seasonal fruits platter, homemade lemonade in summer months and fresh fruit juice in winter months, tea and coffee
• 2.5-Hour Bosphorus cruise on a 25 meters luxury yacht
• Alcoholic Drinks