Istanbul Dinner Cruise with Ottoman Nights
• Sail up the Bosphorus as the sun sets
• Marvel at the magical illuminations of Istanbul's minarets and palaces
• Feast from an open buffet of hors d'oeuvres, salads, kebabs, and more
• Watch traditional Turkish folk dancing and listen to authentic Turkish music
What to Expect
We are going to pick up our guests from their hotels and transfer to our private boat between 19:00 and 20:00. You will be greeted and set on board by our staff. The cruise will start by the Golden Horn which surrounds the Old City along the north side.
After leaving behind the calm waters of Golden Horn, we will sail through the legendary Bosphorus where a breathtaking picturesque view of Istanbul is waiting to go along. Even for the one who has already been on a day cruise to Bosphorus, seeing Istanbui by the sunset will be definitely an unforgettable experience. During this great cruise, you will enjoy our open buffet with salads, delicious hors d'oeuvre, grilled meat balls, Chicken Shish Kebab, Adana Kebab and fruit. If you don't want to have Alcoholic Drinks, you can choose the menu with soft drinks only. If you like to have unlimitted.
Our program starts with typical Turkish songs while you taste the delicious foods. A little while, once the lively timbres begin to catch you, our professional folklore team will present a potpourri of the most famous Anatolian dances. Little before you find your self going with the rhythm, a breathtaking performance of Belly Dance Show will enchante the nigth. We promise, you will ask to stay more once we will be back at the harbour around midnight. 'Alcoholic Drinks cover Wine, Beer, Raki, Vodka and Gin
• Pick-Up service is available only from centrally located hotels. Pick-Up time may be different depending on your hotel location.
• Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from centrally located hotels
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Open buffet dinner
• Unlimited drinks
• Turkish night show
• Gratuities (optional)