• 3.5 hours evening dinner cruise of the Bosphorus, right in between Europe and Asia
• Watch the sun set over the Bosphorus Strait and cruise under Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
• Absorb the illuminated majesty of iconic Istanbul landmarks at night
• Feast upon a delectable 3-course meal inspired by Turkish culinary classics
• Sip on unlimited drinks from an onboard bar
• Enjoy vibrant onboard entertainment like belly dancing, dervish dance folkloric shows performed by a professional dancers team
What to Expect
Begin your 3.5-hours Bosphorus dinner cruise with either a coach pickup from your hotel or join your guide at the port. Then, board your festive boat for a sightseeing cruise of the Bosphorus Strait and see the monument-laden European and Asian coastlines. To help you settle in, grab a complimentary drink from the cabin bar, and then pick your favorite viewpoint to gaze out at Istanbul’s stunning monuments.
See the Blue Mosque, the Kiz Kulesi tower and Dolmabahçe Palace glow gold at sunset. As dusk turns to nightfall see the last slivers of light illuminate Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, famously known for connecting the two continents. Continue your evening cruise with traditional Turkish fare and relish unlimited drinks served from your friendly host. See the sample menu in the itinerary. As you sip your drink comfortably, the folklore show will begin.
Enjoy this exciting performance of music and dancing which sheds light on the city’s Anatolian culture. As the show picks up, get ready for classic belly dancing with playful twists and shakes enjoyed by all. Once the show is over, spend the last few minutes admiring the sparkling city as your boat arrives at the port. Next, either head back to your hotel by coach or continue your evening from here at your leisure.
Turkish Nigh Shows Programme
• Along Bosphorus Dinner Cruise a number of spectacular dance performances and music will accompany to your dinner.
• Dance of Tambourine (Gaval Regs-i)
• Asuk Masuk
• Naz Eyleme (A Traditional Turkish Melody Musical Performance)
• Belly Dancer
• Henna Ceremony
• Turna Folk Team (Mixed show of diffrent Turkish regional dance)
• Live Dj Performance
• All food is freshly prepared by our professional chefs in our modern and hygienic on-board kitchen.
• Traditional Turkish Cold Appetizers
• Fresh Seasonal Salad
• Grilled Chicken Breast or Grilled Fish or Grilled Meat Ball
• Baklava (Winter Season) / Fruit (Summer Season)
• Turkish Coffee
• Unlimited Local Drinks (include a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks)
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Vegetarian Menu
• (Vegetarian Meals available abord. Please specify that you prefer to have veg meal while making your booking)
• Starter: Rich Appetizers Plate
• Entree: The speciality of the day
• Main Dishe Options: Pasta in Sauce — Pitza with Vegetables — Grilled or Boiled Vegetables with Side Dished of Rice and Mashad Patato
• From Our Garden: Seasonal Salad
• Seasonal Fruit Platter: Seasonal Fresh Fruits
• Cheers: Unlimited local alcohol or soft drinks
• Confirmation for this tour will be received within 1 hour after submiting the booking form
• Hotel Pick-Up is generally between 19:30 and 20:00 and the service is available only from centrally located hotels.
• No hotel pick-up services available from hotels in the Asian side.
• Is Whirling Dervishes Dance performed on your Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Turkish Night Shows? Yes, we have Whirling Dervishes Performance as part of the night shows.
• Does your Bosphorus Dinner Cruise Boat have open deck areas? Our Bosphorus Dinner Cruise boat has open space areas with great views of Istanbul on the upper deck.
• Can I bring my own food and drinks? We generally want our guests not to bring any food or drinks but if you have any food requirements, please inform us in advance and we will prepare a special table for you.
• Can wheelchair users access on Bosphorus Dinner Cruise?
We can accommodate for wheelchair users on our Bosphorus Dinner Cruise if the following conditions can be met:
• The wheelchair user can walk from the pier on to the boat without aid of the wheelchair (which is a matter of a few feet). The wheelchair is collapseable. The wheelchair user can sit at the table and chairs provided without aid of the wheelchair.
• Can I celebrate my birthday on your Istanbul Bosphorus Dinner Cruise? Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is maybe the best cruise to celebrate a birthday. Please inform us that you like to celebarte a birthday on our cruise, we will prepare a birthday cake as our gift :) Or if you like to celebrate someone else's birthday and want this to be a surprise, we will make a real surprise and celebrate the birthday with all other guests on the boat.
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from centrally located hotels
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Beverages (local beers, spirits and soft drinks)
• Live entertainment, DJ
• Imported drinks