• 4.5-hour Istanbul boat sightseeing cruise with lunch and an onboard guide
• Enjoy a lunch of grilled chicken and traditional meze on a sightseeing Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
• Look out for top Istanbul attractions including Galata Tower and the Bosphorus Bridge
• Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Istanbul
• In this tour, you will see the entire Bosphorus strait and reach all the way up to Black Sea
What to Expect
Sit down and indulge a meal consisting of a variety of delightful Turkish meze and grilled chicken. Then, grab a refreshing beverage and stroll out to the deck to soak up the sun and ambiance of Istanbul from the Bosphorus Strait.
Gain insight into the many famous sights that line both the Asian and European coastlines. As you cruise, see Galata Tower and the immense Bosphorus Bridge that connect the Asian and European continents. During the cruise, snacks are available to munch on at the bar.
After your boat has traversed the Strait, enter the Black sea and voyage a short distance to the small coastal town of Beykoz. Here, your boat will dock and you can spend some free time unwinding or a short promenade around the verdant hills surrounding the area. Alongside your guide, admire remnants of this medieval fortress.
Hop back aboard your boat and return to Istanbul arriving in the late afternoon. Disembark and meet your coach for a comfortable ride back to your hotel where your tour ends.
• If I want to come to the boat on my own, What time should I arrive for the cruise? Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise with Lunch departs from the pier at 13.00. It is recommended that guests arrive at least 15 minutes prior to boarding to ensure a smooth cruising experience.
• If I come by my own car, Is parking available at the pier? If you like to come to the pier by your own car, you can park your car in Dolmabahce Palace car parking lot, which is only 200 meters away from the departure point.
• May I bring my own alcoholic beverages to Istanbul Lunch Cruise? Yes, you can bring your own beverages.
• Is there any possibilty for swimming in Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise?
Yes, during the summer time, from June to midth of September, we anchor in a bay for a swimming break. You should bring towels and swimming suits if you want to swim.
• Are life preservers on board? Yes, the vessel is 100% Coast Guard certified with life preservers and all required lifesaving equipment, including child life vests.
• What happens if it rains on the day we take Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise?
Cruises embark rain or shine. Bosphorus is inland water, so no big waves to shake the boat.
• Are there age restrictions for the cruise? No. Children under the age of 4 are complimentary and must remain under adult supervision at all times throughout the duration of the cruise.
• Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
• English-speaking guide
• Hotel transfers
• Open Buffet Lunch on the Boat
• Personal expenses