Sign up for tour
Have been to Florence thousand times? Got familiar to all the must see sights? Then let's see every day life of the city!
— What time do Italians wake up and why despite siesta Italian economy is still the third biggest in Europe?
— Why do Italians drink coffee standing at the bar, like in the cinema?
— How does the apartment of the local looks like?
— Where is the street art in the city center?
— How pricy is to live in Florence?
— How in the medieval city they solve the problem of parking places?
— Where to find the true Florentine street food?
— Where to buy the most tasty and fresh food in the city and special Florentine food?
To see and to fall in love with real Florence!
|Tour in Russian|
|Offer for 1 person||€65||per group|
|Offer for 2 persons||€90||per group|
|Offer for 3 persons||€120||per group|
|Offer for 4 persons||€120||per group|
|Offer for 5 persons||€150||per group|
|Offer for 6 persons||€150||per group|
What is included in activity
Walking tour and excursion
Every day, time to start is up to you
What places will you see
- Local's apartment (mine) and the panoramic view to the city from its' terassa
- Central market
- Couple of libraries that work like cafes (!)
- The shop of true Italian and Florentine food where locals buy
- Street art by local artists and artists themselves
- Parking places hidden in the medieval buildings
- Other nice and unusual things that you never expect to see in medieval city
Activity book period
Languages in what activity is performed
Directions to meet your guide
Piazza Santa Maria Novella