Have been to Florence thousand times? Got familiar to all the must see sights? Then let's see every day life of the city!
— What time do Italians wake up and why despite siesta Italian economy is still the third biggest in Europe?
— Why do Italians drink coffee standing at the bar, like in the cinema?
— How does the apartment of the local looks like?
— Where is the street art in the city center?
— How pricy is to live in Florence?
— How in the medieval city they solve the problem of parking places?
— Where to find the true Florentine street food?
— Where to buy the most tasty and fresh food in the city and special Florentine food?
To see and to fall in love with real Florence!
|Tour in Russian|
|Offer for 1 person||€55||per group|
|Offer for 2 persons||€75||per group|
|Offer for 3 persons||€120||per group|
|Offer for 4 persons||€120||per group|
|Offer for 5 persons||€150||per group|
|Offer for 6 persons||€150||per group|
Walking tour and excursion
Every day, time to start is up to you
- Local's apartment (mine) and the panoramic view to the city from its' terassa
- Central market
- Couple of libraries that work like cafes (!)
- The shop of true Italian and Florentine food where locals buy
- Street art by local artists and artists themselves
- Parking places hidden in the medieval buildings
- Other nice and unusual things that you never expect to see in medieval city
Piazza della Stazione