Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa: a package deal
From the depths of the sea to the clouds
Immerse yourself in an Oriental fairytale at your fingertips as you witness the architectural marvels of glass and concrete. First, you'll head to the Burj Khalifa observation deck for a bird's eye view of your surroundings.
The fastest lift in the world takes you up to the top. There is an open air stage with transparent panels on the 124th floor and a covered stage on the 125th floor. A breathtaking panorama of different areas of Dubai with the desert and the Arabian Gulf rising before your eyes. There is no time limit, so you can stay as long as you like.
You'll then visit the world's largest aquarium. The Dubai Aquarium has a collection of 485 species of marine life, such as sand sharks, Pacific octopuses and king crocodiles. If you wish, you can change the order of your visit and go to the Aquarium first.
• Both tickets must be used on the same day;
• Visiting the Burj Khalifa observation deck is only possible at a time of your choice. Approach the ticket counter at the designated time;
• Due to high attendance, your selected time may be occupied. In this case, you will be offered a new time within half an hour before or after your original time;
• The Dubai Aquarium can be visited at any time on the same day. The Dubai Aquarium's opening hours are 10:00-00:00 (entry permitted until 23:30).
• Children under the age of three are admitted free of charge without a ticket;
• Your reservation will be confirmed no more than 3 months before your visit;
• Your ticket will be emailed to you closer to the date of your visit.
• The Dubai Aquarium is located at ground level and the underwater zoo is on the 2nd floor of Dubai Mall. To get to the underwater zoo, you must first go through the aquarium tunnel on the ground floor and then go up the escalator.
Safety precautions during COVID-19
• All customer interaction points are cleaned regularly;
• To avoid crowding, the number of tour participants is limited;
• All participants are required to wear protective masks;
• All participants are required to have their body temperature measured.
• Tickets to the Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa
• Personal expenses
• Dubai Aquarium
• The Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa, 1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd.