Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
Take a cruise in Dubai to see its sights from the water. Sail across Dubai Harbor to Blue Water Island. Take a cruise to the Dubai Eye. See the famous Jumeirah and Palm Beach and walk past Burj Al Arab. Enjoy breakfast or barbecues on board, depending on option chosen.
Receive a greeting on the red carpet as you board the yacht. Juices and water will be available and the team will help you with any questions.
Spend time on the net aboard a 64-foot boat. Take advantage of all the comforts including a dining room and 3 beautiful cabins with natural light. Take your place in the living room, where there is plenty of sun and shade.
• the choice of yacht will depend on weather conditions and / or capacity requirements so that you have enough space and a smooth sailing experience,
• dress code: smart casual, no bikini, no shoes on board,
• there are life jackets on board for those who wish to put them on,
• alcohol is not allowed on board,
• there is no time for swimming.
Board a local partner's Xclusive Yachts embarkation area in Dubai Marina. If you are taking the metro, get off at the DMCC metro station. By taxi, ask for a drop-off at the Marina Mansion. Once in front of Marina Mansion, cross the road at the pedestrian crossing and walk towards the descending ramp (next to the bridge), walk down the ramp and turn left to see the meeting point.
Measures to combat Covid-19:
• you need to wear the protective mask that you brought with you,
• your body temperature will be taken without fail,
• you must fill out a traveler's questionnaire.
Take with you:
• the passport or ID.
• yacht cruise,
• light breakfast (if option selected),
• BBQ buffet (if option selected).
• hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Blue Water Island,
• Dubai Eye,
• Palm Beach,
• Burj Al Arab.