La Perle by Dragone features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performance. See actors and acrobats in aquatic and aerial stunts during this 1.5-hour fast-paced live show.
La Perle combines the spirit of Dubai with an iconic aqua-stage to deliver an unmissable spectacle in, on and above water. Performers dive into the pool on stage and fly through the theatre at spectacular heights, creating a visually captivating experience.
Located in the heart of Dubai at Al Habtoor City, La Perle is the region’s first resident show with its own purpose-built theater. The venue provides a one-of-a-kind experience for audience members as each seat guarantees a magnificent view of the show. With just 14 rows in the 1,300-seat theater, the audience is up close to the action.
Know before you go
• It is recommended that you arrive at Al Habtoor City 45-60 minutes before the start of the show to pick up your ticket at the box office. Be sure to bring the booking confirmation
• Expect the following travel times to Al Habtoor City, from: Palm Jumeirah, 40-60 minutes; Dubai Marina, 30-45 minutes; Downtown Dubai, 20-30 minutes; and Deira, 20-45 minutes
• Each guest, regardless of age, is required to have a valid ticket
• Children under the age of 2 years are not permitted at the performance
• Guests under the age of 18 years should be accompanied by an adult
• The show runs approximately 90 minutes with no intermission
• There is a smart casual dress code
• The La Perle team will automatically book you the best available seat within your selected seat category. There is no need to contact La Perle in advance
Ticket to La Perle
Silver Ticket - This option ensures stunning views with a great perspective
Gold Ticket - Premium locations that place you closest to the action
Platinum Ticket - Premium locations that place you closest to the action.
Meals and drinks
check the calendar
La Perle Theatre, Al Habtoor City