t t t t t
See one of the most beautiful subways in the world!
In fact, Saint Petersburg subway doesn't need any advertising. It's not only one of the most beautiful metro systems in the world, but also the system thoughtfully constructed and well organized.
If you wonder
• Why the stations are so beautifully decorated;
• Why the metro system is so deep (no, not for bomb-shelter usage);
• Why there's a feeling that something is missing in decoration of some stations;
• How the metro decorators left memories about the metro builders;
• Where you can find the only of left bass relief of Stalin;
• Where is the most suitable escalator for reading the whole chapter of book;
• What construction which was first invented for Saint-Petersburg subway is now used all around the world;
• What's like to stay inside the third deepest station in the world
than the Subway tour is right for you!
This tour won't let you loose a day of your trip because of heat /rain/cold as it's always warm and dry inside subway!
This tour includes:
8 stations to visit and take photo;
3 lines, where you can see retro and modern trains;
2 transfers to experience the difference between the train lines.
Stations to see:
1. Mayakov st. / Mayakovskaya — green line
2. The Uprising square / Ploshad' Vosstaniya — red line
3. Avtovo / Avtovo — red line
4. Kirov Plant / Kirovkiy zavod — red line
5. Narva st. / Narvskaya — red line
6. Pushkin st. / Pushkinskaya — red line
7. Zvenigorod st. / Zvenigorodskaya — violet line
8. Admiralty / Admiralteyskaya — violet line
Extra payment for the subway ticket is essential and is 28 rub (~1$ ) per ticket.
Tour starts: Nevsky prospect st. (blue line)
Tour ends: Admiralty st. / Admiralteyskaya (violet line)
Regular ticket: 1000 RUB per person
Nevsky prospect metro station, the entrance hall (Nevsky prospect, 30). By the ticket office
õ 9:00 - 21:00 GMT+3 email & phone support.
õ Call 8 (812) 407-36-52
õ More than 6000 tours
õ We are working in 400 cities
õ Instant confirmation
Subway Tour - customer reviewsPlease sign in to write a review
The tour guide, Eugenia, was awesome – Her knowledge of the history, art and architecture was amazing… The tour included showing how to buy tokens and how to enter and ride the system, with visits to some amazing stations… A very worthwhile tour and one of the highlights of my trip…9 months ago
We really enjoyed taking the subway your with Evgeniya. She was very knowledgeable, patient (we had a five year old with us), and convivial. We learned many fascinating details about the metro system, and also had the opportunity to experience an under-appreciated part of St P's architecture. Well worth spending the full two hours if you can spare the time!about 3 years ago
Really interesting and enjoyable tour. Evgeniya is very knowledge and a wonderful tour guide. Highly recommended!!about 3 years ago
Wonderful excursion. I learned a lot about the history of my country. Every day we go to the subway and don't notice what is around us)over 3 years ago
I enjoyed the tour very much! Eugenia was really enthusiastic and the tour was very informative. Thank you!over 3 years ago
Thank you so much for the tour! Lots of amazing and really impressive things.
And Evgeniya is a great guide =)