WALK WITH LOCALS: Half Day Private Walking Tour
If you really want something special, if you really want to experience Moscow how locals do — this tour is definitely for you. Anton will share with you his own very personal view on Moscow and show you some hidden spots.
* Meet your guide by Belorusskskaya metro near the fountain at the Belaya ploshad (White square) and then set off on your 4-hour walking tour, exploring the grand avenues and smaller streets.
* As you walk your guide will point out examples of Soviet and classic Russian architecture. You will learn the history of this area, the stories about a Napoleon invasion, famous Russian writers, about Horse Races and many more.
Discover a little history, architecture, your guide very personal history lessons, Moscow tea culture and many more.
* Enjoy cappuccino to-go Moscow styleI, exactly how locals do.
* And continue our walk towards Georgian Sloboda. You will learn about a modern sculpture school in Moscow, will find a magic portal to the Zoo and learn an important lesson of modern (and very brutal) history near Russian White House.
Then you will relax in a nice cafe trying Russian donuts with a herbal tea (very Moscow).
* Later we continue our walk to get to know a little bit about an important period of Constructivist architecture and will have a chance to visit a lobby of a famous Stalin skyscraper.
* Finally, take a stroll to Patriarch Ponds, the famous place and a very trendy neighbourhood. Wander through peaceful valleys around the Pond, learn the stories about this area, listen some poetry.
* Visit the most popular Moscow bakery and pastry store and indulge yourself with some amazing treats. A nice finale to this amazing tour of Moscow hidden gems!
* Feel free to ask questions and your guide will share some useful information and suggestions on what to do and to see best in Moscow.
Half Day Moscow Private Walking Tour WALK LIKE LOCALS :
* Walking tour with a Local guide
* Morning Cappuccino to go
* Russian donuts with Herbs Tea
* Moscow Vintage Postcard
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Gratuities (optional)
* Leningrdasky avenue
* Belorussky train station
* Constructivist architecture
* Tatar pastries
* Hidden courtyards
* Georgian Sloboda
* Tseretely famous sculptures
* Hidden Zoo portal
* Stalin Skyscrapers
* Russian donuts with herbs tea
* White House and a brutal history behind
* US Embassy
* Patriarkh Ponds and russian fairy tales
* The vest bakery in the city, indulge yourself with local treats
Metro Belorusskaya, Circle line
õ 9:00 - 21:00 GMT+3 email & phone support.
õ Call 8 (499) 110-52-66
õ More than 6000 tours
õ We are working in 400 cities
õ Instant confirmation
WALK WITH LOCALS: Half Day Private Walking Tour - customer reviewsPlease sign in to write a review
Reviews of other tours by Anton